A. General Conditions of Award
- This scholarship cannot be held concurrently with any other scholarship award.
- Participants shall follow the programme approved for them. Request for change of programme will not be entertained. Participants should fully participate in all activities related to the programme.
- Participants are NOT allowed to participate in any political and/or commercial activities in any capacity whatsoever. Participants shall not take up paid employment during the tenure of their scholarship or serve as the staff of their Diplomatic Missions in Malaysia.
Participants are NOT allowed to bring along their spouses or families for the duration of the course. Participants will be required to return to their own countries upon completion of the course or at the end of the tenure of the scholarship whichever is earlier.
The award may be terminated at any time due to unsatisfactory conduct, breach of the conditions of the award, failure to make satisfactory progress or as deemed necessary by the Malaysian training institution with the approval of the MTCP Secretariat.
Participants who are found to be medically unfit during the course of the programme will be required to return to their country.
B. Specific Conditions
1. Air Fare
The Government of Malaysia shall provide excursion economy class return ticket for the participants except for participants from countries that their GDP per capita have exceeded USD5,000. These countries are as follows:
- Antigua & Barbuda
- British Virgin Islands
- Cayman Islands
- Cook Islands
- Equatorial Guinea
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- St. Kitts & Nevis
- St. Lucia
- St. Vincent & Grenadines
- Trinidad & Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
2. Accommodation and Subsistence Allowance
Accommodation and daily subsistence allowance are as follows:
- Participants will be accommodated either in hostel belong to the training institutions or nearby hotel.
- Participants will be given daily allowance of RM85 (USD26). However, if the training institutions provide full-board accomodations, the subsistence allowance will not be fully provided.
3. Tuition Fees
Tuition fees will be borne by the Malaysian Government under the MTCP.
4. Medical and Dental Treatment
Expenses for medical and dental treatment in government hospitals/clinics will be borne by the Government of Malaysia. In case of admission in government hospitals, participants will be eligible for first class wards (two bedded or more). Dental treatment is restricted to extraction and filling only.
Last Updated on Monday, 29 April 2013 10:19